.

.

Monday, January 11, 2010

BEAUTY BLOG CONTEST



This contest from Lynna Shaari. those who love make up and stylish come n join this contest to show how's ur look with ur color. Click above banner for more details about contest.

Surveys

1. What’s your favorite makeup things at the moment??
I just bought this eyeliner and I'm falling in love with it. This eyeshadows was a gift from my hubby and it's color of my eyes.


Double WearZero-Smudge Liquid Eyeliner - From Estee Lauder



Estee Lauder Limited Edition Eyeshadows Pallet - Estee Lauder

2. Are there any beauty MAKEUP/PERFUMES branded items on your wish list?

Of course i have some...I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder



Limited Edition Golden Cobblestones Powder Compact - Estee Lauder



Estée Lauder Signature5-Tone Shimmer Powder for Eyes, Cheeks, Face - Estee Lauder


3. What's Style and Outfit do you want on 2010?
Gorgoues and trendy and Muslimah












4. Lastly, pliss upload your latest gojes style pictures with the beauty makeup looks...
How do I look?







2 comments:

mama tisya said...

good luck masz...mmg comei..geram nk cubit pipimu itu

Reflisia said...

thanks mama tisya..=)